Cabal-Doom Forum

Register/Inregistrativa !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cabal-Doom Forum

Register/Inregistrativa !

Cabal-Doom Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cabal-Doom Forum !

EVERYTHING YOU NEED 2 KNOW ABOUT * WARRIORS *

SolyRocks
    SolyRocks

Puncte : 24163
    Reputatie : 0
    Data de inscriere : 2011-02-12
    Varsta : 41
    Localizare : Egypt

EVERYTHING YOU NEED 2 KNOW ABOUT * WARRIORS * Empty EVERYTHING YOU NEED 2 KNOW ABOUT * WARRIORS *

Post  SolyRocks Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:05 am

Introduction

Warriors as a class are very effective class and needed in every single dungeon, Warriors wear Armor set and giant Daikatana or Greatsword. They got shizloads of HP ,decent def, decen't attack but they are not so quick to dodge attacks as Bladers can. In the end who cares, you will be the last man still standing They start out as slowpokes but in the end you become a wrecking ball bringing chaos to everything that is in your way.

Warrior Guide ( lv 1 -105 )

Lv 1 - 40

This is the most boring part of Cabal. Many players quit during these levels because the game is 2 boring at that part. No worrys. Just do the quests, kill the monsters and level up. At this stage of the game dont worry about alz or your skill level.

Lv 40 - 50

Ok, so you've reached lv 40 you got some new skills, new friends, cooler equipment and maybe a decent amout of alz but maybe your are asking yourself 'damn my skill rank is low and im getting owned by every1'. Ok this is what you will do. Go 2 the Auchtion House in Bloody Ice. Buy a Shadow Steel Armour set of Adept 2 3 skill and a Great Sword ( yea the noob 1 ). Your defense should be high enough 2 survive 10000000 hits from a gaint spider. Buy 3 Novice Magic Skills : Magic Arrow, Wind Arrow and Aqua Arrow. Find a Clean Spot where no other monsters are. Lure 1 monster who hits about 0-10 dammage. Go 2 'options' 'game' and make sure 'auto attack' is on. Start casting the 3 magic skills on your monster. If im correct then you should do about 3-9 dammage. If it is Higher then find a stronger monster. If the monster hits 2 high that you cant go afk from your computer for about 15 min then find a weaker monster. Keep Skilling this way the whole way during this game untill you hit transcender.

Lv 50 - 65

You should have hit A Expert or Master by now. Keep skilling untill you need 2 be an Higher Class Rank or Higher level. Keep on leveling untill lv 65. I know it is a pain but thrust me when you get lv 65 U will be in heaven.

lv 65 - 75

Congratulations, you can enter Lake In Dust. Maybe you think that the dungeon is way 2 complicated for you 2 finish. But the goal at this level is not 2 finish the Map but 2 level up. When you enter Lake In Dust you whill see about 4-7 orcs. Lure them all together and use an Area of Effect Attack ( Aoe ) , Like Round Cut, Spiral Doom , or Roling Attack/Crash. The Exp you are getting must be Godly. Keep on doing Lake in Dust untill you reach lv 75.

lv 75 - 95

Well, maybe you are thinking 'damn those last 5 levels was a living hell'. Dont Panic. If you got the money , buy as much Ruina Station Tickets as you can. When you enter Ruina Station ( Located in Fort Ruina ) kill the first 3 Bosses. Advance true the map untill you are standing on a platform with 1 Mech Buffalo in the middle and alot of 'graveyard stones' arround him. Kill all those stones untill there are no more stones left. AoE the bigg Spawn of mech buffalos. I gained 17-24 levels in 1-3 days. When you are at lv 95 make sure you are G-master or higher because you will need it at the harder parts of this game

Lv 95 – 105

Try to do some EoD’s solo. Exp wont be great like Ruina Station but it doesnt suck. I know it sucks and its boring but you WILL be rewarded for the leveling at lv 105

Skills

Skills you should get are

Buffs

Iron Skin ( lvl 20)
    Aura Barrier ( lvl 20)
    Soul Blade (lvl 20)
    Bloody Spirit (lvl 20)
    Bears Vitallity( lvl 20)
    Fury shout( lvl 20)
    Morale Shout ( lvl 20)
    Cat's recovery ( lvl 20)
    Down Breaker(lvl 20) <---optional, some look at it as a waste of buff
    Instant Immunity lvl 20

Attack Skill's you will need

Charge lvl 20
    Impact Stab lvl 20
    Rising blade lvl 18
    Siesmic wave lvl 9
    Whirlwind lvl 9
    Cascade break lvl 20
    Sword Canon lvl 9/12/15/20 optional
    Dash lvl 9
    Fade lvl 9
    Force kick lvl 9/12/20

Debuffs

panic cry lvl 20 <--- most awsum debuff in gamelovestruck

Well.. this is all I know so far about warriors I hope this guide helps people that need a lil bit information.
    If anyone has extra information for warrior please post it here

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:06 pm